Sunday 28 October 2012

TIDBITS







The change of season happened so suddenly.  It seemed that  we were all  so hot & bothered just the other day, weren't we?     The leaves all turned from green to beautiful  and then that W.I.N.D. came barrelling through the valley for a about 10 minutes one afternoon and voila...leaves gone, bunch of trees down, temp suddenly quite chilly and now its very hard to get the dog off the bed.   I feel bad but I have to resort to the old "come on, let's go for a ride" ploy.  Anyway, she falls for it every time and seems to forgive & forget after running around the property like the banshee that she is


Our neighbour's chickens are now laying eggs and we are the recipients of these beauties -- once a week!






The last of the fruit stand's bounty.



My sage before drying it--so lovely. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things warmed up here again. Had to change into scandals and shorts today.

HOW ABOUT THOSE GIANTS!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!

kevel

Anonymous said...

Lovely dog, eggs, fruit and sage. Two lovely friends living in Russian bliss. May it always be so. I did it! Hasta luego mis amigos,

Con amor,

Mossimo

ingrid said...

Oh my gosh you have fresh eggs!!!!!! Geez!!!! What a dream!

And holy cow what a cutey pie all tucked into bed!
Soo darn cute!!