Saturday 6 February 2010

Don`t Cry for me, Papaya

Okay, okay it has been some time since my last post, but with good reason....traveling and on the move. But, today I sit in Demming, New Mexico at their Visitors Center with a little time to think about things but especially to think about my sweet, little friend that I so love and who loves me ( so she tells me). It is not every day that such thoughtfulness is encountered in one so young and such un-self-conciousness in expressing her emotions. My little friend is indeed an exceptional young lady who exhibits such grace and good humour that she is a joy to be around. I feel that this is just the tip of the iceberg of her potential. It`s good to be so lucky in life and have such good friends to share it with. Same as it ever was...same as it ever was...

1 comment:

kevel88 said...

Oh, Maya, my papaya. She is truly an exceptional young lady. When I remember her clinging to life in her first days, she is a miracle. Now she such an outgoing and fun person. I miss her, too.

XOXOX Tia Kathy