Wednesday 13 February 2008

Today's Adventure...













Well, today is the day that we visit the 'Precidencia Municipal' or the state police for Guanajuato. Why? It's those freakin' fingerprints that we still need. Remember the long, boring story of immigration? So it continues. To say that I am a little nervous about this visit would be an understatement. In my vivid imagination here is how it goes...
We step into the station and it all starts out friendly enough but then for some reason it all starts to go bad and then we hear the doors slide shut behind us and being locked. The really bad part is I had better really like my outfit because I think I will be living in it for the rest of my life. Plus, I dont think they let you keep your lipstick. I know, I know I should think positve, think positive, but I can't. I just keep seeing this really bad Mexican telenovela and we are the stars.
To be continued...

1 comment: