Thursday 29 July 2010

Swim Worthy

It appears that the dog can swim...and swim...and swim. I am so pleased that PG has taken to the water so enthusiastically. She has even crossed that fine line of just going in and swimming around just for the sheer joy of it. I was finally able to get these shots of her down at the lake a few days ago. It's fun having a water dog. The only problem now is with the kayaks. She assumes the kayaks are hers and insists on going on any and all excursions on the water. If only she could be reasoned with or bribed or distracted, but that does not seem possible at this time. So for now, we indulge her and let her have her way.

2 comments:

ingrid said...

aw man - i miss my indiana.
She would jump in any water anywhere! Sometimes even the shower!

Scarlett isn't quite sure and I miss those awesome days just watching Indie swim and swim and swim . . . I have an old floatable toy that Scarlett has zero interest in.
ah -well. Water dogs are certainly a joy.
Glad you guys are all having fun. These pics are great!

Sparky's Mom said...

I love, love, luuuuuurve water dogs! Sparky was one!!! Part of the reason I am seriously considering ditching the pug idea and going for another lab mix ... after all, I'm living at the beach! Doh! :)

Loved your photos. PG is such a pretty girl! :)