Sunday 25 November 2012

Pity, pity pot

I had a slight stumble this past week but I've since recovered my balance.    We're talking 'emotional' stumbles here not the break-a-hip kind.   I shall blame it on the 'headache' that lasted for 4 days and led me to believe that I was not long for this earth.   It also could have been some dysfunctional family interactions but,  whoa, babies,  it's dark in there.      Well, off the pity pot am I now,  so listen up little ones as the message here is loud & clear:   
          
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk  

 Me back and as delusional as ever...will I ever grow up and not enjoy this stuff?

4 comments:

Moss said...

OK let's snap out of this and get those knitting needles knitting!

Anonymous said...

You go from "THE GOOD LIFE" to "PITY,PITY POT". Yes, quite dysfunctional!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cowgirl said...

Tell me about it A-NON-eee-Mouse! I am first to admit I am all over the board but really, isn't everybody?

cheers, me

Cowgirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.