Wednesday 26 January 2011

....WOW...

I saw an eagle today. Yup, it was extremely windy and frigid cold on the lake this afternoon. The dog and I were just getting a wee bit of exercise...well her more than me as I wrenched my back skiing (aka 'falling'). So there it is, directly overhead, a beautiful black and white, huge bird just gliding on the currents. Made me stop and gape. I gaped for awhile. Gape, gape, gape. The dog didn't even notice. Nary a gape from the dog. Nope, no dog gape. Nada. Nothing. No, I did not have my camera with me so that is why we have this random shot of you-know-who looking especially gazelle-like in the snow.

3 comments:

ingrid said...

Ha - i thought this was going to be the shot of her watching you gape. She has that "what are you doing?" look to her.

kevel88 said...

What a great pic of the pony. Don't you just love her!! She was made for snow. . . .
water. . . .
mud. . . .
kayaking. . .
trenching. . .

xo
See you in a few days. . . can't wait!

Sparky's Mom said...

I absolutely LOVE this shot! Gazelle-like indeed! Beautiful Girl!